This light and spacious family home is ideally nestled in a peaceful park side street in the ultra-convenient pocket of The Parklands Estate.
Offering a smart and simple floorplan featuring dual living spaces including formal lounge and central open plan informal living zones comprising meals & family room and overlooked by the neat and modern kitchen equipped with 600mm gas cooktop, built in pantry, Fisher & Paykel dish drawer.
The private and spacious master suite is situated to the front of the home and offers a walk-in robe & access to the light and airy family bathroom with single vanity, separate shower and bathtub. The rear bedroom wing contains 2 comfortable bedrooms with carpet flooring and built-in wardrobes + internal laundry room with easy outdoor access + separate toilet.
The open plan living opens onto the paved entertaining area with a view over just the right amount of backyard, and good sized front yard, the perfect canvas to create your own outdoor vision!
With convenient extras such as ducted evaporative a/c and gas bayonets. Effortlessly situated in this great family-oriented locale, meters to walking trails and Park Lands and new adventure playground, moments’ walk to Ballajura Woolworths, public & private primary schools, Ballajura Community College community centers, public transport and with easy access to main arterial roads.
• Formal lounge
• Open plan living
• 3 comfy bedrooms with BIR’s
• 1 light & airy main bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Neat kitchen with gas cooking
• Paved outdoor entertaining
• Single carport
• Ducted evaporative a/c
• Meters to the tree lined Kakadu Park
• Approx 488 sqm block
• Built in 1995
• Minutes’ walk to Ballajura Central & Woolworths
• Minute walk to South Ballajura Primary School
• Minutes’ walk to Ballajura Community College
• Close public transport & main arterial roads
• Council - $1,880.25 (approx)
• Water - $1,121.98